Rocky Mountain Association of Recruiters’ members are Permanent Placement/Direct Hire and Executive Search companies, who realize the value of an alliance with a strong group of recruiting executives mutually striving for success in the world of recruitment and executive search. They recognize that an affiliation with our professional trade association:
- Strengthens their place in the recruitment and executive search industry
- Connects them with people actively involved in recruiting
- Introduces them to new ideas
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Our Mission Statement: Rocky Mountain Association of Recruiters (RMAR) operates with a unified focus on building professional relationships and providing educational and networking opportunities that increase the professional success of our members.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our Core Values: The foundation on which we build our organization:
- Integrity: RMAR places integrity and honesty as the central pillar of all our policies, operations and business practices
- Excellence: RMAR strives for excellence in all the services and support we provide for our members
- Leadership: RMAR’s board members are selected based on their demonstrated leadership – in the field of recruitment and executive search, and in their communities
- Unity: RMAR recognizes the strength of this organization comes from members who are passionate about the recruitment and executive search business and believe in the value found within the organization
- Commitment: RMAR is committed to our mission statement and will do everything possible to provide added professional value to our member partners and their businesses
Our Network: RMAR fosters a sense of community and responsiveness that supports our members in their networking efforts locally, nationally and internationally. We learn from each other and benefit from those connections/relationships.
Our Priority: Supporting our member organizations to be more successful and in being excellent stewards in the recruitment and executive search industry.
Our Focus: Every aspect of our organization is dedicated to assisting recruiting companies and individual recruiters in accomplishing their long-term goals. Our dual purpose includes:
- Improving the industry
- Helping our members reach greater levels of success
Our Events: RMAR hosts multiple learning events across the Rocky Mountain Region to help eager recruiters sharpen their skills.
- Major training events held in the winter and summer bring in nationally-renowned speakers to keep members connected with the ever-changing world of recruitment and executive search
- Multiple networking events throughout the year provide opportunities to spend time with fascinating, successful people in the recruitment and executive search industry
- Monthly mastermind groups challenge individuals to excel by learning from like-minded participants
- Celebratory events, including an incredible holiday party, honoring outstanding members and presenting awards for exceptional achievements