Rocky Mountain Association of Recruiters (RMAR), a non-profit professional trade organization, promotes excellence in the recruitment and executive search industry throughout Colorado, Wyoming, and New Mexico.
- Participate in educational development programs and networking opportunities.
- Receive information/communication on issues affecting the recruitment and executive search business locally, nationally and worldwide.
- Represent diverse niches. We range in size from individual recruiters to large search firms.
What do our members all have in common? The drive to be more successful in their respective niches.
A RMAR membership empowers you to be a better, more successful recruiter. We arm you with superior tools that will enable you to reach new heights in the recruitment and executive search industry. The top recruiters in the Rocky Mountain Region are members of RMAR.
Become A Member
Need Help Filling A Position?
Looking for an Opportunity?
What Members are Saying
- As a member of RMAR for over six years, I have found the organization to be a very valuable resource not only for in-depth training from the countries top-level recruiter trainers but also for gaining ideas and best-practices ideas from fellow recruiters that I meet at the training and networking events.
As a non-profit organization run by an all-volunteer board of directors, RMAR has consistently provided incredible value for the modest fee that is charged for membership. The “proof is in the pudding” – the RMAR members who consistently attend RMAR training and networking events are some of the top performing individual recruiters and recruiting firms in the region.
- The relationships that our company has developed with other member organizations has proven to be beneficial for us both individually and collectively. I can honestly say that as a result of our participation in the association, our firm has been able to differentiate and expand our services here in the Denver market above and beyond our expectations.
- My affiliation with the Rocky Mountain Association of Recruiters began in 2006 and has continued through the years. The association has provided me with excellent training and above all else, contact with the best recruiters in the region; many of whom have made such a positive impact on my life in both professional and personal aspects. I consider members of RMAR amongst the most committed professionals I know.